Prayers for Cowgirl and her brother

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
thank you folks.....i appreciate the prayers and well wished.
he just got out of surgery....all went well. they did a double by pass.

i'm trying to relax for a minute......
since my mom and dad are both gone, my big brother is kind of special to me....glad he's gonna be around awhile longer.

glad to hear it curlygurl..............real glad.........now crack open a beer and relax!

hugs and kisses

Great news. Thanks for letting us know.

glad to hear the good news you are still in our thoughts

Rich

Just saw the post Cowgirl, and Glad there is some good news, I will be thinking of you and your brother---praying for a good recovery:-)

my prayers for both of you girl
icon_smile.gif

Thanks to all of you for the good wishes, prayers and hugs. I'm convinced your good thoughts and prayers got me and my family through this rough time.....ya'll are awesome.

My brother is getting married today in the intensive care unit......I'm soooooo happy.
biggrin.gif
Three or four of us will be there with the judge...

He should be going home in a few days and I will probably be going back home soon too.

Thank you all so much!! You're an amazing group of friends.
cool.gif
smile.gif

My father-in-law had quad bypass 5 years ago.

He is now 76.

He is also outside cutting my grass (3/4 acre) with pushmower!!!!

He is in as good of health now as he was when he was 40.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky