• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

PP stuffed Manicotti

raptor700

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 20, 2010
Thought I would try something with left over Pulled Pork!

1 box manicotti

1lb shredded mozarella

1 jar speghetti sauce

2 sprigs fresh basil

I par boiled the manicotti and stuffed with PP

placed in casserole dish and coverd with sauce, baked covered for 45mins.

Then uncovered, covered with mozzarella, and baked another 20mins. Oh yeah, this was baked @ 375º

final plating! It was actually very good, wasn't sure how cheese, and PP would be together, but it turned out pretty darn good!

Thanks for checkin out my experiment:-)

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Darn good idea!

thanks for sharing it.

bassman

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 15, 2007
Looks great!  I probably would have tried to incorporate some ricotta cheese in there as well (just 'cause I really like it).

raptor700

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 20, 2010
Looks great!  I probably would have tried to incorporate some ricotta cheese in there as well (just 'cause I really like it).
I'm with you on that! I just used what I had lyin around. With a little planning I think the combos are endless! Matter of fact I'm already planning the next one

squirrel

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 7, 2010
What an awesome idea! I think that was just brilliant! Pulled pork with pasta, sauce and cheese, dang. I'm gonna have to try this one. Thanks for sharing!

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Now that stuffed manicotti sure does look awesome and you came up with it all by yourself.

smokinstevo27

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 17, 2010
Raptor, do you have a spare bedroom? I've always thought about moving to Florida. I won't get in the way and I can tend a smoker.

raptor700

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 20, 2010
What an awesome idea! I think that was just brilliant! Pulled pork with pasta, sauce and cheese, dang. I'm gonna have to try this one. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks squirrel, that means alot too me.....epecially comin from an Obsessive Crazy Woman That Smokes Everything! ;-)

Now that stuffed manicotti sure does look awesome and you came up with it all by yourself.
   Thanks mballi3011, You know what they say.....(an idle mind is a smokers playground!)

Raptor, do you have a spare bedroom? I've always thought about moving to Florida. I won't get in the way and I can tend a smoker.
  Come on down my friend, I wiil build an addition if you would help tend the smoker

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009

I am with you there for sure or some fresh mozzarella - Man this is looking good - nice job

roller

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 10, 2010
I have got to do that...That looks just great...your a Master !!!!

squirrel

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 7, 2010
Okay, so I had to come back and take another look at this and drool some more. I just have to do this! That combo just sounds so darn good! Once again, you rock raptor! See, this is what this site is all about. Sharing the love! LOL!

ak1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 23, 2010
That looks tasty Raptor! 

That's definitely on my "to try" list.

Thanks for the Q View.

ddigitalpimp

Smoke Blower
Joined May 14, 2010
that food looks way too good to be served on a styrofoam plate

j/k - nice idea, ill have to try this sometime.

raptor700

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 20, 2010
Thanks for the gracious comments everyone
 But as squirrel pointed out, thats what we do here (share the love)! I would like to Thank everyone here for encouraging me to "keep on smokin"

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.