PP for Tues Tacos Pics Added

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I do hope they are good I am not a big Taco fan.
I usually sauté some onion and jalapeno and them mix the PP in to that. Then prep the tortilla with a layer of smashed avocado and cheese - broil the cheese to gulden then slap on the PP, onion, Jalop mix. mix a little saw or whatever for on top.

What are the mods that you did? I see a side basket for charcoal. Is there water in the drip pan or was it just to catch juice? Anything else you did to the kettle? Thanks.

Looks Great, My Brother!!
I'm anxious to see this. I never had any Tacos, or any other type of Mex Food.
There just isn't much around here, and None of My Pennsylvania Dutch family ever made much of it. I'd probably like it, if I knew more about it.
Like.

Bear

LOOKS GREAT! Happy taco Tuesday! Up here in Ohio PP is nearly always used for PP nachos but still considered legit food for Taco Tuesday :emoji_laughing:

I seem to recall you made tamales Richie and I am DYING to make some with PP and expect it would work awesome.
Sam I was thinking of doing them but changed my mind. I followed Foams recipe
Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Reactions: zwiller
I usually sauté some onion and jalapeno and them mix the PP in to that. Then prep the tortilla with a layer of smashed avocado and cheese - broil the cheese to gulden then slap on the PP, onion, Jalop mix. mix a little saw or whatever for on top.
I'm thinking maybe a diced tomato & Cheese LOL
Richie

What are the mods that you did? I see a side basket for charcoal. Is there water in the drip pan or was it just to catch juice? Anything else you did to the kettle? Thanks.
No water in the drip pan I will be doing a post on the mod
Richie

Looks Great, My Brother!!
I'm anxious to see this. I never had any Tacos, or any other type of Mex Food.
There just isn't much around here, and None of My Pennsylvania Dutch family ever made much of it. I'd probably like it, if I knew more about it.
Like.

Bear
John these will be very plain, thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Here They are simple as can be The line up Green Leave Lettuce, 3 Cheese Blend, Salsa,
Black Olives & Fresh diced Tomatoes
DSCN1123.JPG
Made 1 of each hard Taco & soft Taco
DSCN1122.JPG

Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky