• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Powerding up my smoked jalapenos, all choked up.

dave17a

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 23, 2012
 Sorry no pics. Wouldn't of worked anywho. Ran us out of kitchen. Mr. Coffee maker grinder I just bought is a killer. Got other peppers to do.  This grinder powderd it up and was unbeilevable. Never thought anything could do such a thing.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Mask and outdoors works best for that

themule69

Epic Pitmaster
Joined Oct 7, 2012
I like to grind some rice after I grind peppers. I then use the rice for a fish or chicken coating. It gives it a nice spicy taste.

Happy smoken.

David

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Yeah - pepper dust can really knock you for a whallop if you get it in your eyes and lungs. For a small batch it's generally safe to do in your kitchen, but if you are doing a lot of it definately take it outdoors and stand upwind!

palladini

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 23, 2013

I like to grind some rice after I grind peppers. I then use the rice for a fish or chicken coating. It gives it a nice spicy taste.

Happy smoken.

David
Hey Mule, is that cooked rice or dry uncooked rice you grind afterward?

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.