Power fryer 360

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Finally arrived. After a ton of research with these "360" fryers. I went with the Power Airfryer 360. The specs are exactly the same as the Emerils one.

P1020360.jpg

I would be very surprised if this didn't come off the same assembly line. And without Emeril's name on it. I saved a few bucks. I have a chunk of pork loin thawing out. Monday I'm going to injected it and put it on the rotisserie.

Finally arrived. After a ton of research with these "360" fryers. I went with the Power Airfryer 360. The specs are exactly the same as the Emerils one.

View attachment 426563

I would be very surprised if this didn't come off the same assembly line. And without Emeril's name on it. I saved a few bucks. I have a chunk of pork loin thawing out. Monday I'm going to injected it and put it on the rotisserie.

Here's a Tip, Steve.
I just did a Pork Loin the other day, but didn't post it yet, so I'll tell you about it:
I took the smallest End of the Pork Loin, and cut it 9" long to fit.
Then I tied it up good & tight, as round as I could get it.
I did this so I could get the Baking Pan between the Heating Element & the Pork Loin.
It fit nicely, and just missed touching the Baking Pan.
If you don't do this so the Baking Pan will fit, it will drip on the heating element & on it's surroundings & Smoke pretty much.

Bear

Here's a Tip, Steve.
I just did a Pork Loin the other day, but didn't post it yet, so I'll tell you about it:
I took the smallest End of the Pork Loin, and cut it 9" long to fit.
Then I tied it up good & tight, as round as I could get it.
I did this so I could get the Baking Pan between the Heating Element & the Pork Loin.
It fit nicely, and just missed touching the Baking Pan.
If you don't do this so the Baking Pan will fit, it will drip on the heating element & on it's surroundings & Smoke pretty much.

Bear

Thanks Bear. I'll do that. The piece I have is pretty large. So it'll need some trimming.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky