Pot Roast In The Smoker W/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh, no another challenge, lol. I'll have to think on that.

First thought is elbow mac for sure. Then a cheese sauce made with milk and butter, and smoked for 2 hours at 225'. I think a good shredded chedar would work, or the mexican blend also.

Darn it I may do it tomorrow, kelly.

Thanks for another idea.

You are welcome.

Here is what I just ate:

With toatsed rye bread and butter, yum. Everything was great.

Thanks for watching guys and gals.

I wished I could make it look as good as your is... You have done outstanding Ron, it looks GREAT.. I am going to have to try this too. The family luvs roast.. There are toooo much stuff in here to try, I am wondering if I will be able to do them in my lifetime
biggrin.gif
... Again Great lookin job....

ANOTHER MMMMMMmmmmm , Between your post and Meoweys , I'm sure that hunting camp this fall and at home this winter is gonna have some great food .
biggrin.gif

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Phil

Thanks!
I just loked at the time stamp on the pics. I seared at 7:45 and it hit 165' at a little past 11. It was wrapped in foil with the drippings and vegies at 180' for about 11 hours. I know that long was not needed, it just worked out that way. A guy has to get some sleep.
icon_smile.gif
Gotta stay out of the chat.

Thanks, you can do it too. It is an easy smoke.

Thanks Phil, yes Meoweys looked great also. I think that post is what gave me the idea, plus a diversion form pork.

Thanks all for watching and the kind words.

Ron

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky