Post "Stoner Bowl" Baby Backs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

theshrimppimp

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 6, 2014
Treasure Coast, FL
I did some uncut "Flinstone style" Spare Ribs for the Stoner Bowl. Everyone loved them and I thought they turned out OK.

I got the day off tomorrow, so I went down to the local meat market browsing around for a nice Brisket. I found they had some nice loin backs on sale. Not the best price in the world. But, this place is known for having really good meat. So, I could not resist. The Brisket will just have to wait until next week!

Tonight we are using up some Christmas and New Years leftovers as well and making Pumpkin Pie Martini's. Pretty darn good!

Pre-cook pics:

In the market

Home

Making the rub

Rubbed

Right on guys... Thanks!

I don't know how you guys put up with all that snow. Good grief...   3.5 feet?! Holy Crap!!

We got family out in CO and they were complaining about the -15 abd -19 degree temps. That is cold man! I could go on.... Whew!

Pics for sure!

Well I had a little "pre-cook present" when I woke up this morning... This makes # 12 I have had to relocate.

Started around noon. I'm having to battle a cat and the wind today. Should be ok once its all sealed up. Decided to use Cherry today with a little Pineapple juice in the water pan. I'm about Apple'd and Pecan'd out... LOL!

Present

Goin in

Thin Blue Smoke Cherry Smoke

That is looking really Good ShrimpPimp, I'm looking forward to seeing the final product..............you know you could just do a couple rotisserie Raccoons for an appetizer?

In the home stretch now. Here is a quick video I took a few minutes ago. It was really windy and it finally laid down a little. That "wind skirt" makes a big difference!

Thin Blue Smoke is hard to see in the video. But, it is there...

Dang, I do miss smoking meats and eating them, but yours do look mighty fine.  Have good feed.

drool.gif

Thanks guys! Funny about this smoker... I bought it and modded it almost 3 years ago. I was "all fired up", cooking all the time. Then it just sat for a whole year. I was working all the time, etc.... You know...

Anyway, started dragging it out and using it again a few months ago, and have been using it about once a week ever since! It is so easy to use! A brilliant little smoker!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky