Pork shots a different way

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinEdge

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2020
Western Colorado
I don’t have an exact recipe because I just built this as I went.

Sharp cheddar Grated cheese, fine chopped onion, fine chopped garlic, fine chopped cilantro, fine chopped roasted green chiles, a little cumin juice from half a lime, and one beaten egg for a binder. Kielbasa sliced and wrapped with bacon. ( smokin peachey smokin peachey swears by celery powder bacon) I won’t pay the exorbitant price for the powder, but did find some duroc celery bacon that was 6.99 for 10 oz. it’s fantastic bacon. Almost done on the smoker.
D5A9DD70-F48F-4454-B33F-42F548B7D0BC.jpeg

AA683F63-F239-4F55-95D2-CDBC9B58136B.jpeg

216FDE34-29EF-4232-9FA3-6030EFB3F1B2.jpeg

How did these turn out? I'm trying to put something different together for a team get together this weekend and this looks interesting?

They were good. I got distracted and cooked these to long and some of the cheese ran out of them. A little cream cheese mixed in would work better I think. All in all they are different but in a delicious way.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky