NM style Pork Green Chile

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very simple and over the top delicious. Enjoy.
I'm gonna find out later today :emoji_wink: After reading this I slithered into the shower (it is Saturday after all) and thought through an interesting approach to making this. After I was de-skanked I took the 1 mile trip to our little grocery store to grab a couple things I was gonna need. Got something really interesting in mind that you may (or may not?) find interesting. If it comes out as planned, I'll probably post it tomorrow.

Robert

Reactions: SmokinEdge
My interest is piqued any time tx smoker tx smoker says he has a cook planned. I’m standing by for updates, I bet it’ll be delicious.

I’m standing by for updates
Very much appreciate the faith you have in me doing something fun. No progress updates though. I'll wait till it's done, taking pics through the process, and if it comes out as hoped, I'll post it tomorrow.
I bet it’ll be delicious.
We can hope. I had to call an audible due to lack of availability of one important ingredient. I think it's gonna work just fine though.

Robert

I'm gonna find out later today :emoji_wink: After reading this I slithered into the shower (it is Saturday after all) and thought through an interesting approach to making this. After I was de-skanked I took the 1 mile trip to our little grocery store to grab a couple things I was gonna need. Got something really interesting in mind that you may (or may not?) find interesting. If it comes out as planned, I'll probably post it tomorrow.

Robert

Very much appreciate the faith you have in me doing something fun. No progress updates though. I'll wait till it's done, taking pics through the process, and if it comes out as hoped, I'll post it tomorrow.

We can hope. I had to call an audible due to lack of availability of one important ingredient. I think it's gonna work just fine though.

Robert
I so enjoy inspiration.

Well sir, I got it all put together about an hour and a half ago. Doing a major spin on it but it's getting happy as we speak and the aroma is truly incredible!! Should be ready to serve around 5:00 I hope. This is gonna be fun!!

Robert
I’m in for the finish for sure!

This was actually our thanksgiving meal at my parents. I smoked like 6 lbs of country style ribs til about 165 degrees IT. Then chopped roughly and into the crockpot To simmer With the sauce. My dad liked it so well he wouldn’t let me take the leftovers.

Jim

I’m in for the finish for sure!
Just stirred it up and took a little taste. Needed a touch more salt (I am very sparing with salt) and it is nothing short of astonishing.
This is going to be one of the very best meals I've ever made. That's it...no more till tomorrow :emoji_wink:

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky