Pork Roll, with Egg & Cheese (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great Bear! Pork roll is another one of those things my dad used to make all the time! Will have to introduce that to the kids as well! Thank you for sharing!

Thank You Jed!!
Always glad to help!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Holy moly Bear!! Those are some fantastic looking breakfast sandwiches right there my friend. Very well done and a great presentation.

Robert

Im from a really small town in nw pa and I never heard of it. I guess it never made.it over the mountains.

Yup, I think North & West PA are the least areas to find Pork Rolls, and maybe a real Cheesesteak too.

Bear

My mom always said Taylor ham smelled like stinky armpits while it's cooking, and she may have been right, but it tastes divine.

LOL---Sounds like My Son----Bear Jr used to tell me my Fritos Corn Chips smelled like Dogs Feet.

Bear

Reactions: DougE
Yes sir John. That is a great looking sandwich. I just had some diced Taylor's in scrambled eggs a week or so ago. It was great. I think better than spam. Wonder if anyone has ever smoked it?

Great Sandwiches John! Literally my all time favorite Breakfast combination. I either order Pork Roll On line, or I can get the pre sliced at Publix. But it's the thin slices, which is better than nothing. Great job as always.

Thank You Mike!!
The best one is hard to find, even around here.
The 48 ounce Roll that the slices are bigger than the Bun when you slice it.
Those thin slices in the box need to be at least doubled up in a Sammy!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Yes sir, John. I've never had pork roll, but I could not begin to tell you how many fried bologna and egg sandwiches I've eaten. And always with mustard and swiss, because that's what I like...

Thank You GS !!
Yup, Me too, but if it's just a Egg Sammy, I like it on Toast, with just Butter & CBP.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Well Bear that is how we do our fried baloney with eggs when we have it. Which is quite often.
I buy the big log and than just slive the thickness we like and vac pack it up so always on hand.

Like mine with fried egg cheese and most times ketchup, or mustard. If I think of it than fried onions also

Reminds me to get a pack out of freezer

David

Yup---I like my Bologna, cheese, & Egg with Mustard, but if it's only Egg I just like melted butter on Toast.

Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Good stuff right there . Grilled with mustard on a bun , or egg and American cheese for breakfast . I need to ride over to Mannino's market and get me some .

If you ever had the real deal Taylor ham and then found yourself in a place where you couldn't get it any longer, you would always be missing it. It's that good. Fried bologna is kinda sorta close, but it ain't Taylor ham.
Case and Shop-Rite brand are very good also.

Holy moly Bear!! Those are some fantastic looking breakfast sandwiches right there my friend. Very well done and a great presentation.

Robert

Thank You Robert!!
Appreciate the Kind words & the Like.

Bear

Man that looks good - had me droolin' at the finished product

I can't remember if I told you, but I got the Ninja at your recommendation to do some air frying and did meatballs using fresh ground tri-tip for Christmas. Nice and crisp on the outside and tender and juicy within. Thanks for pointing me toward the Ninja

Yes sir John. That is a great looking sandwich. I just had some diced Taylor's in scrambled eggs a week or so ago. It was great. I think better than spam. Wonder if anyone has ever smoked it?

Thank You Steve!!
I'll have to try some mixed in my eggs!!
Some have smoked Pork Roll, but I don't think the benefit was as much as Smoking Spam.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Just did that: In store:unavailable, shipping:unavailable. I know I can order it online and have it shipped, but it's none too cheap to buy it that way. My sister was at one time married to a guy who had family in Jersey, and we would always have them bring us one of the great big deli size rolls of Taylor ham when they visited.

Not for nothing, But did you search for pork roll? I mean, Taylor Ham is just a brand name for pork roll......

Good stuff right there . Grilled with mustard on a bun , or egg and American cheese for breakfast . I need to ride over to Mannino's market and get me some .

Thank You Rich!!
We love it now & then!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky