• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pork loin and spare ribs tonight

preston897

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 30, 2013
Im putting a pork loin and spare ribs on tge uds soon. The ribs will be done kind of late but oh well! Its about 60 degrees and was raining earlier here. I rubbed both down with mustard and john henry's texas pig rub. The ribs are cut st. Louis style and i pulled the membrane. My pork loin is only about 2 lbs so it wont take long. To cook. Ill pull it at 145 degrees. I plan on doing the 3-2-1 method on the ribs but ill probably only do 30 minutes st the end so they are only sort of fall of the bone. The ribs weigh around 2 lbs. Ill be using royal oak lump as fuel with cherry wood added.

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
You'll need to start giving lessons soon.

Congrats

preston897

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 30, 2013
Haha thanks. I learned everything from this forum. Im hoping the ribs turn out good. Im a bit nervous about those

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Looks tasty. You are aware you are now addicted?

Disco

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
MMM. good looking ribs!

Disco

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.