First Pork shoulder

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking cook! I'd be on all of that like a starving man! And the inside of that smoker is so shiny! I kinda remember when mine looked like that.

Jim

Looks fantastic, and congrats on the ride! This makes me want to do my mailbox mod. I think I shall start that soon, thanks for the inspiration.

Great looking cook! Congrats on the spinna ride!

Update. Baked them foil on at 325 for about 30 minutes. Buns got just a little toasted. Meat nice and hot. Spooned some of the pan juices over once they were hot. Big hit at the get together.

Attachments

• 20231103_205945.jpg
    20231103_205945.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 11
All looks great zooloo10. and congrats on the carousal ride.

Love the full pan slider idea, I also just saw that somewhere here the other day. I think its a great idea at a gathering ( or just by myself in the corner )

Ribs look great

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky