Pork Loin and Fatty

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bassman

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 15, 2007
Smoked a 5# pork loin and a couple of fatties. Loin was rubbed and set in the fridge overnight, then injected with the Creole butter. Spritzed every hour with apple juice mixed with rum.

The fatty.

All sliced and ready!

Fine looking spread there bassman, How did the olives taste? Gotta love that creole butter. Nice work!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

now that looks tasty
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Yes, those are black olives. Also pepperoni, ham, cheddar cheese, swiss cheese and the rub. Thanks for the replies! Keith

MAN!!! I just got home for work, and as usual, this is the first website I visit. I mean JUST got home from work, meaning no dinner yet. Meaning I'm in full-blown SLOBBER MODE now!! Great lookin eats!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
I'm stuck with a turkey sandwich.
icon_sad.gif
I'm DEFINITELY making some smoke this weekend!!!!

Can't really describe the taste. It's a real smooth buttery flavor with spices and peppers. Not hot although they do make the same one in a hot n spicy flavor. Goes good with pork and poultry. Keith

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky