• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pork chops tonight

bladeguy

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 23, 2016
My wife asked me this morning if I wanted to grill, and if so, what....well, I couldn't say no, could I? So I pulled some pork chops out of the freezer that I had cut up from a whole pork loin a while back. They aren't all pretty, but I bet they will all be pretty good.

Soaking them now in a salt and sugar brine, then going to put some pepper on them and throw them on the Big Joe at 225 until they reach 140. Just waiting for the grill to get up to temp now.....almost there.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
Looks tasty, more chops as side dishes?

bladeguy

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 23, 2016
We have a lot of left overs. Had a couple of my nieces here, and we have four kids, so I took out an extra package. Mac and cheese was the side tonight....went very good with the pork chops. If that lake wasn't so big, you could hop across and enjoy some of the leftovers.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
We have a lot of left overs. Had a couple of my nieces here, and we have four kids, so I took out an extra package. Mac and cheese was the side tonight....went very good with the pork chops. If that lake wasn't so big, you could hop across and enjoy some of the leftovers.
I may have to swim!

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Looks very tasty.

Disco

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
They look perfectly done!

Nice job!

Al

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.