Please delete

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Assuming it's chinese made (It more than likely is) I personally would not cook on chinese metals from virtually untraceable sources.Same goes for all the Chinese CI out there that only god knows what is in it.
Just sayin'

Reactions: chopsaw
The same stuff that is in the Chinese/Indian made fork you put in your mouth ever night at dinner. The same stuff that is in the Chinese/Indian made ladle, spatula, pot, pan and 1,000's of other things you use every day.
Nope,use none of the above.

The interesting thing is a lot of the steel/iron coming from China/India is most likely recycled scrap steel from developed countries like the USA, Canada, England...
Yes,then what do they add to it?

In any event here's a pic of the back of my Harrow wok. All you Chinaphobes can stand down.
Assuming....I personally...Just sayin' -Plain english to me.
completeBox.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky