• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Please delete

AllAces

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 24, 2017
Just an ol' country boy ................ with a welder. How about some rebar handles.

ab canuck

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 20, 2016
That is a great idea... I am watching this one

motocrash

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 25, 2017
Assuming it's chinese made (It more than likely is) I personally would not cook on chinese metals from virtually untraceable sources.Same goes for all the Chinese CI out there that only god knows what is in it.
Just sayin'

Rings Я Us

Smoking Guru
Joined Jul 3, 2017
I passed on a good deal once on CI from Emeril because it was made in China.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
I'm thinking horseshoe handles would be cool!
Al

motocrash

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 25, 2017
The same stuff that is in the Chinese/Indian made fork you put in your mouth ever night at dinner. The same stuff that is in the Chinese/Indian made ladle, spatula, pot, pan and 1,000's of other things you use every day.
Nope,use none of the above.

The interesting thing is a lot of the steel/iron coming from China/India is most likely recycled scrap steel from developed countries like the USA, Canada, England...
Yes,then what do they add to it?

In any event here's a pic of the back of my Harrow wok. All you Chinaphobes can stand down.
Assuming....I personally...Just sayin' -Plain english to me.

weev

Smoking Fanatic
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Mar 10, 2014
cool! how deep is it ? the one in the video looks like they welded a good size lip on it

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.