• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Please add your locations

michael ark

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 11, 2011
For all you new users please add your location because it helps other user help you.Especially with winter coming.

mossymo

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 30, 2007
For all you new users please add your location because it helps other user help you.Especially with winter coming.

Great point and subject!

Also a pushpin map so fellow users could find those that live close by or possible visits in their travels.....

michael ark

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 11, 2011
Their was a thread that i think was md boatman had that alot of us put our google earth location.
I can't find it to share.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
I remember that thread.

africanmeat

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 28, 2011
By the way can any one tell me what is the new Rank of master of the pit ?

tiki guy

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 20, 2011
I like the idea , but the link didn't work fer me ?   help ?    That would be cool

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Living Room Recliner..............................What? Not what you meant!?!...JJ

mdboatbum

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 22, 2011
HAHA!! No worries! It's kind of an odd nickname anyway, from a time when I was unattached, living the free and easy life aboard my sailboat on the Chesapeake.

Last edited:

jcb62

Joined Jan 31, 2012
I've tried several times to update my profile, but it just wont save...looks likeit's trying to, I get that 'saving bar' that pops up on screen, but it never completes the act, I have to esc out of it , or it would just do it all day.  Wierd.  I'll try later on a different computer.  Anyway - checking in from Clarklake, MI~!  Hi all.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
I've tried several times to update my profile, but it just wont save...looks likeit's trying to, I get that 'saving bar' that pops up on screen, but it never completes the act, I have to esc out of it , or it would just do it all day.  Wierd.  I'll try later on a different computer.  Anyway - checking in from Clarklake, MI~!  Hi all.
I just sent a note to the admin team asking them to update it for you 

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.