Please add my Grandson to your prayers!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is so sad!
Cancer is bad at any age, but it should never happen to kids!
So sorry, prayers sent!
Al

My grandson Eric was just diagnosed with T-Cell leukemia and also has tumors on his spine and near his eye. The only good news is that it is the kind that responds to treatment and the prognoses for remission is good. They will start him on chemo tomorrow but he has to stay isolated in the hospital for the next 30 days, due to wrecking his immune system while he is undergoing the treatments. Please put him in your prayers, the little guy is only 11.
We sure will. My grandson just turned 12 and I just can't imagine what y'all are going through. They have made many, many breakthroughs in dealing with curing cancer. Hang in there.

Update on Eric:
We found out that he has AML leukemia and not the T-cell they originally thought and he has more tumors on his spine and in his head then they thought. The good news is the doctors came in this morning and told us that they can see in Eric’s bloodwork that the chemo is already working and that his tumors are starting to dissolve. This is fantastic news...please keep your prayers and positive thoughts coming!”
#teameric

Best wishes to Eric and the rest of your family too. We're thinking of you. We know firsthand the patient isn't the only one impacted. Sounds like you got positive news with the update. That's fantastic! Stay strong.

Eric and your family have continued to be in my prayers. Please keep us updated and let us know if there is something specific that we can pray for.

Today the oncologist came in to let us know that the tumor at the base of Eric’s spine is not shrinking fast enough and is impeding other bodily functions so they have now decided that he will start a 12 day course of radiation on top of the chemo in order to reduce the size fairly quickly. This is a much more serious condition and also lots harder on Eric, we also learned that the doctor is confident that he won’t be home for Christmas this year...please everyone continue to pray and send positive thoughts our way...thank you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky