• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pizza Meat Lovers Fattie

ozzz

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 6, 2020
Here is my first time at a Fattie never heard of it here in Canada but it is amazing very nice comfort food .Anything with bacon is great. This is a meat lovers pizza . Ground beef, Pepperoni, Prosciutto Cotto , Capocollo , Mortadella , Mozzarella cheese , Cottage cheese , Pizza sauce , Also the bacon weave which I need some practice with. I will be doing more of these soon.

Attachments

GATOR240

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 15, 2017
Not really sure what you need the practice with, but I know -you got the meat! Looks great. Like

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
You nailed it! Those are perfect!

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
That is incredible! I don't believe I've ever heard of mortadella on a pizza before.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
That is one good looking fattie!
I can’t believe it didn’t blow up!
Nice work!
Al

SmokinVOLfan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
67c.gif

And that is your first time making one? Man that looks outstanding! Nailed it on your first try. Nice job!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.