Pig Roating

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bobc

Original poster
Nov 12, 2013
Hi from Boston Ma

looking to start a bizz in pig roasting and clam bakes here in the north east and a little grilling

looking to purchase the Laca Caja China Roaster I have a Weber Charcoal Grill also a Weber Smoker

and a Weber Gas grill looking to start a business here in the north east for a little extra income wondering if the idea would work

any suggestions very much appreciated

Hi Bobc and welcome!  These forums are a great place to share ideas and info on all things grilled, smoked, cured, etc.  I'm mostly a backyard BBQ'r myself, and wouldn't be much help in advising on a business...but I wish you good luck with your venture!

Red

Thanks SeenRed I am a newbie here looks like a great sight been grilling and smoking for a few years  like you  i have been a back yard griller  for family and Friends  had a lot of  great idea`s on cooking from fellow grilliers  I am just going to try a new adventure and hope I don't fall in the grill if you know what I mean

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   ......... Good luck on the new business
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky