Pig Roating

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by bobc, Nov 12, 2013.

1. bobc

bobc Newbie

Hi from Boston Ma

looking to start a bizz in pig roasting and clam bakes here in the north east and a little grilling

looking to purchase the Laca Caja China Roaster I have a Weber Charcoal Grill also a Weber Smoker

and a Weber Gas grill looking to start a business here in the north east for a little extra income wondering if the idea would work

any suggestions very much appreciated

2. seenred

seenred Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

Hi Bobc and welcome!  These forums are a great place to share ideas and info on all things grilled, smoked, cured, etc.  I'm mostly a backyard BBQ'r myself, and wouldn't be much help in advising on a business...but I wish you good luck with your venture!

Red

3. bobc

bobc Newbie

Thanks SeenRed I am a newbie here looks like a great sight been grilling and smoking for a few years  like you  i have been a back yard griller  for family and Friends  had a lot of  great idea`s on cooking from fellow grilliers  I am just going to try a new adventure and hope I don't fall in the grill if you know what I mean

4. [​IMG]Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   ......... Good luck on the new business

Gary

5. bobc

bobc Newbie

thanks G