Pickled Hungarian peppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Busy, but fun morning. 6 quarts of pickles. And one quart of jalapenos. This batch of jalapenos I scooped out the seeds to reduce the kick a touch.

pickles.jpg

Reactions: Walchit
Refrigerator pickles are the only way to go. I'm gonna get a fridge for the garage just for pickles this year. And I want to do dilly beans too. Had my first jar a couple months ago and they were gone fast.

I grow a ton of peppers. If you ever need any seeds, send me a message. Idk if you still have time to start plants this year, but if so let me know

Reactions: Steve H
Refrigerator pickles are the only way to go. I'm gonna get a fridge for the garage just for pickles this year. And I want to do dilly beans too. Had my first jar a couple months ago and they were gone fast.

I grow a ton of peppers. If you ever need any seeds, send me a message. Idk if you still have time to start plants this year, but if so let me know

That's a nice offer. But I don't do gardens. I wish I had time for one though.

That would be welcome! I'm sure I could send some smoked cheese your way in trade.

I wanna get this cold smoker done so I can make some cheese! Im completely new to smoking, I have 3 cooks in so far on my char-griller premium kettle lol. I had some smoked cheese once that my buddy's dad got from someone. The smoked horseradish cheese was really good.

Going to get to 60°F tomorrow afternoon but will cold smoke a dozen eggs in the morning to pickle in hot sauce in the Gen 1 40. It's nice to have a PID controller to set below the min 100°F stock Mes controller. Setting it 10°F above outside ambient temp for a draft.

I wanna get this cold smoker done so I can make some cheese! Im completely new to smoking, I have 3 cooks in so far on my char-griller premium kettle lol. I had some smoked cheese once that my buddy's dad got from someone. The smoked horseradish cheese was really good.

I have about 5 pounds of the Horseradish cheese smoked and vac packed. I did some Muenster and Gouda last weekend. Muenster is awesome smoked.

P3241878.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky