PHILLY STEAK BACON BURGER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
Well, I hope you all missed me! Lol! Sorry ive not been around, life has thrown some nasty stuff my way....but. I'm here and I'm good!

Since its been a while and I have a little time to myself I figured I'd post a recent burger I made that just really hit the spot.

Started out with 6oz pattys. Marinated in steak and chop. Then patted dry and seasoned with steak house seasoning.
0725212236.jpg

Got the peppers onions and shrooms going in the cast iron.
0725212014.jpg

Next a toasted bun. Both sides got dukes mayo. Botom got chopped romaine and the top gets tomato and jalapenos
0725212235b~2.jpg

Once the pattys got a flip I topped them with some provalone and some of the veggies
0725212246b_HDR~2.jpg

Then another layer of provalone and of course bacon!
0725212247_HDR~2.jpg

All nice and melty!
0725212254~2.jpg

All put together!
0725212257b~2.jpg

Cut shot! Perfectly done!
0725212300~2.jpg

Thanks for taking a look!!

Dude... you're my hero and I missed you! :emoji_laughing: Well I did miss your awesome sandwiches you make anyways! Glad to see you're back and another tasty looking burger!

Ryan

Reactions: Sowsage
Welcome Back! Fine looking Burger and perfectly cooked. Great idea adding the Cheese Steak Hoagie Veg to the burger. I'm an American Cheese on Steak Hoagies kind of guy but, the Provolone looks just as good...JJ

I was wondering how it was going for you and the kids just the other day , so it's good to see you .
Nice burger . That's more my size right there . Yes perfectly cooked for me too .

Well, I hope you all missed me! Lol! Sorry ive not been around, life has thrown some nasty stuff my way....but. I'm here and I'm good!

Yes sir!! Great to see you back and your absence has been noted my friend...but we figured the smoke would clear at some point and we'd see your smiling face again. Outstanding looking burger but as somebody else noted, I was expecting to see both patties on the bun. Please tell me that you haven't lost your touch :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Welcome back Travis! Glad to see you posting again. That is one great combination on a Burger. Never thought of it before. Great job.

Why yes it is! Welcome back. I thought you'd put both patties on the bun :emoji_laughing: kinda surprised you didn't.
Now that's a good looking burger. little light on the cheese....lol

Fantastic

David
Welcome back! Looks like you are on a diet HAHA. Seriously burger looks great and glad your are back.
Dude... you're my hero and I missed you! :emoji_laughing: Well I did miss your awesome sandwiches you make anyways! Glad to see you're back and another tasty looking burger!

Ryan
Oh My Lord! That is one delicious looking burger.
Welcome Back! Fine looking Burger and perfectly cooked. Great idea adding the Cheese Steak Hoagie Veg to the burger. I'm an American Cheese on Steak Hoagies kind of guy but, the Provolone looks just as good...JJ
Nice to see you back Travis. And that's a great burger!
Wow, looks delicious. I want to taste it :emoji_blush:
Looks fantastic!
SS, My kind of burger !:emoji_ok_hand:
YEAP! Great job!
I was wondering how it was going for you and the kids just the other day , so it's good to see you .
Nice burger . That's more my size right there . Yes perfectly cooked for me too .
Welcome Back Stranger!!
Glad to see You Never Broke Stride!!
Nice Burgers!!
Like.

Bear
Yes sir!! Great to see you back and your absence has been noted my friend...but we figured the smoke would clear at some point and we'd see your smiling face again. Outstanding looking burger but as somebody else noted, I was expecting to see both patties on the bun. Please tell me that you haven't lost your touch :emoji_laughing:

Robert
EXCELLENT!!!!
Al
Welcome back Travis! Glad to see you posting again. That is one great combination on a Burger. Never thought of it before. Great job.
Welcome back! You made a very nice return! Awesome burger... Mouth watering... :emoji_thumbsup:
Thanks, everyone.....need to get back into my normal stride.... Felt good to make a post. I'll keep them coming along. Have a couple meals planned this week to post up and share!

a047f900e3cb3b740882f3d32ca46323.gif
Glad to see you back Travis! I like the other's am somewhat disappointed you didn't make one giant ass burger...Travis style. Maybe next go around. Either way they look damned amazing! Perfectly cooked with some red in there. I like it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky