Perfect Smoke BBQ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

perfectsmokebbq

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 7, 2016
Walton,Ky
Hello everyone,
I have been smoking since I was a kid with my dad. I enjoy every second of it, I am from Kentucky around the Florence / Walton area! I run a small smoke stand for festivals and such called perfect smoke Bbq. I have several smokers depending on how much time I have to tend to the smoke that day (lol) I have a Yoder YS1500 I use for all my competitions. I have a master built 40" electric Bluetooth I use around the house I use when I have a big honey do list!!! And I also have a custom diamond thread metal trailer smoke for festivals I do during the summer months! Anyway that's about it for now hope to hear from a bunch of people and share some knowledge that I have learned over the years! Thanks , Jesse

Hello and welcome Jesse, sounds like you got it going on.

Looking forward to seeing some good smokes.

Ed

Thanks Ed , you bet you will see some good smokes ! I am doing a big wedding here soon about 50 butts and 30 whole chickens

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky