Peony

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dacdots

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 3, 2005
Ripley WV
I have an idea.How about a category in gardening for flowers.Here is one of our peonies in full bloom,very nice I think.
beed89e6_vbattach12698.jpg

Hiya, David!

Beautiful pic of that peony! Hey, would you just want a general category titled "Flowers" or do you have something else in mind?

Cheers!

HEY monty long time no talk.I would think a cat about things not vegetable.This could cover flowers,shrubs,ornamental trees,roses.I guess a good way of saying it is non veg.Maybe you could come up with a good title for it.I know lots of us lke blooming plants that are not edible as well as vegs.Give it some thought,maybe others could come up with some ideas also.Thanks for your interest,David

David,

I threw in a category called "Flowers" for you. We can change it to something more specific if you guys decide you want to. Just speak the word.

We could also have special categories for bushes/shrubs, roses, etc.. The only reason I haven't is because no one has asked me to. I figured when the interest was there I would hear about it
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Thanks Jeff,I guess the season is here and it struck me there is no place to talk and post pics about flowers etc.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky