Pelletheads

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bentley the moderator from pellet heads has started a new site called pelletfan.com
I went to that forum to research some issues I'm having with my GMG and was, quite frankly, disturbed by the aggressive attacks made by the forum owners...kind of turned me off, the poor guy was just documenting his issues (which are nearly identical to the issues I've been having with my GMG). Pretty unprofessional.
https://pelletfan.com/index.php?topic=2829.0

Reactions: goldmine1965
If Bentley and his sister.. yes, sister not wife ( owners of the site) don't like you or your post, they will quickly let you know about it.

I once posted a pic of a cook I did on my stick burner. I was told that this is a forum for pellet smoker's and any other forms of cooking are not welcome.

Their site, their rules. They really don't care if you ever click on thier site again.

Thanks guys. I can’t pm that guy as i’m Not an approved member yet. I have submitted to the fan site and waiting for approval again.
What's up with getting approval for Pellet Fan? I signed up to join Pellet Fan at least a month ago & kept getting WAITING FOR ADMIN APPROVAL. I just recently resubmitted. I can not find anyway to contact them. I see on this thread others have had some problems getting approval. How long does it take to get approval??

If you are on Facebook and have a GMG, there are a couple of GMG groups there. I joined 2 of them. A lot of recipes, info and faster responses to questions. I have not been on Pellet Fan in ages.
What's up with getting approval for Pellet Fan? I signed up to join Pellet Fan at least a month ago & kept getting WAITING FOR ADMIN APPROVAL. I just recently resubmitted. I can not find anyway to contact them. I see on this thread others have had some problems getting approval. How long does it take to get approval??

I visit Pelletfan occasionally and can’t say I have any problems with it.

Some of the Facebook groups can be protective of their brand though. I’m a member of two RecTec groups on FB and one will not allow critical posts while the other is open to anything.

I went ove and looked at it, pretty slow and the review section only had 1 person doing the reviews so the every day member cant post 1 it looked like, cant say I want to join that site

I tried to join Pellet Fan & the site and never received confirmation. Not sure what's up with that? I tried to log in and it just tells me I'm still waiting for approval? I don't guess I'll be joining that group.

I tried to join Pellet Fan & the site and never received confirmation. Not sure what's up with that? I tried to log in and it just tells me I'm still waiting for approval? I don't guess I'll be joining that group.
Good luck getting approval. I waited at least a month & then registered again. Still waiting. Obviously they are not interested in taking new members.

Good luck getting approval. I waited at least a month & then registered again. Still waiting. Obviously they are not interested in taking new members.
Hey I've learned so much from Smoking Meat forum I bet I can survive with one less forum. This place is such a positive place. No politics, no judgment. I'm not wasting much effort in their site. Let's smoke some meat!

Hey I've learned so much from Smoking Meat forum I bet I can survive with one less forum. This place is such a positive place. No politics, no judgment. I'm not wasting much effort in their site. Let's smoke some meat!
You are correct about this forum. I gave up on the PelletFan. Everything I need is on this forum.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky