• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pellet Sources

mlol

Joined Mar 11, 2013
Wondering where you guys are getting your pellets, obviously looking for the cheapest source out there :)

I am in Germany, so I will have to pay shipping from the UK, hopefully its not too much. It would be nice if there was a shop here that sold them, or if there was an online shop that sold them with minimal shipping costs, but I think thats wishful thinking.

wade

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 12, 2013
Hi Mlol

I get mine from the American BBQ Company here in the UK. They have a good selection of Cookshack/Fast Eddy's pellets. They come in boxes of 56 lbs (25 kg) each of which contains 2 x 28 lb bags. I currently use a lot of the hickory and Oak but I will try their "premium gold blend" next time I order - which is a mix of Oak, Maple and Hickory.

Wade

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.