Pellet Sources

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mlol

Original poster
Mar 11, 2013
Europe
Wondering where you guys are getting your pellets, obviously looking for the cheapest source out there :)

I am in Germany, so I will have to pay shipping from the UK, hopefully its not too much. It would be nice if there was a shop here that sold them, or if there was an online shop that sold them with minimal shipping costs, but I think thats wishful thinking.

Hi Mlol

I get mine from the American BBQ Company here in the UK. They have a good selection of Cookshack/Fast Eddy's pellets. They come in boxes of 56 lbs (25 kg) each of which contains 2 x 28 lb bags. I currently use a lot of the hickory and Oak but I will try their "premium gold blend" next time I order - which is a mix of Oak, Maple and Hickory.

Wade

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky