Pellet magnets - I got a little creative today...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

K9BIGDOG

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 7, 2017
New York
The other day I was poking around on the web and saw some magnets that you stick on your hopper to remind you of what pellets you have loaded. They were pretty pricey, too so I got to thinking about how I could make my own. Bought a package of colored magnetic vinyl sheets on Amazon, they came 8 in a pack, two each of four colors, red, green, blue, and yellow. I made up some designs and then cut them as decals on my wife's vinyl cutter. Not too bad for an amateur!
IMG_1480.jpg

Great Job!

I hope they weren't as pricey as the commercial ones. . .They do look professional!

John
The initial outlay for the magnet material was about $23.00 which was about the cost of a set magnets online, but for the amount of materials I got for that money I can probably produce 5 or 6 six sets if I wanted to sell them or even give them away. Plus it gave me something to do while we're still under restrictions here in NY. :emoji_sunglasses:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky