Pellet grills/smokers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well that sucks. I did have to special order it off the website since they don't have them in the store. Another reason I got it through lowes is I live out in the sticks and felt it was way easier for me to have it shipped to store and go pick it up than it would have been to have it shipped direct to my house.

No doubt. And shipping to store is almost always free. I do that with kerosene since the shipping costs to my house are outrageous.

And shipping to store is almost always free.
Yea, no shipping fee. I could have gotten it in black from Tractor Supply, but would have had to pay shipping, and that actually put it over the price of ordering it direct from Camp Chef since they offer free shipping. That and I put it on my Lowes card with a year interest free. So basically I got to keep most of my money in my pocket and just pay a little of it out at a time.

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
If you keep an an eye on cabellas website they occasionally have the campchef woodwind 24 on for 999.00 cad. They had it on sale in September and again before Xmas. Nice cause you can add different accessories to it down the road. Almost pulled the trigger on one in September but ended up getting something else instead.

Do you have Home Depots in CA? That's where I got mine. Back then it was cheaper than from CC, but now it isn't and the MSRP has gone up to boot.
Yea. Glad I went on and got mine when I did. The prices have gone up a pretty fair amount from what I paid.

Reactions: 1MoreFord
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky