Paulyc1955

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

paulyc1955

Original poster
Apr 19, 2023
Hi, from the UK just starting smoking i want to learn about smoking ribs and brisket i brought back from the usa last year a load of rubs i go to America every year my daughter lives in Virginia i would like to visit a smoking restaurant in Virginia in September this year thats when we are over can anyone let me know where is the best place to go thanks .and any tips about smoking thanks looking forward to any help .pauly.

Welcome from Colorado, Pauly.

In the top right corner of the main page there is an icon of a magnifying glass. That is the search feature for this Smoking meat forum. Use it to search any topic on smoking, you will find hours of reading and good information. Never be afraid to ask questions either.

Welcome from Mississippi! Look forward to your post and pics. You know we love pics here.
What part of Virginia do you visit when you cross the pond?

Jim

Reactions: paulyc1955
Welcome from Iowa! There's a ton of great information to be found and learned here.

Ryan

Welcome from Mississippi! Look forward to your post and pics. You know we love pics here.
What part of Virginia do you visit when you cross the pond?.
Hi, jim our daughter lives in Warrenton VA cant wait to come over this year we go twice a year i love America i bought a suitcase full of bbq rubs and bbq sauce back with me almost gone now ready to get some more this year .pauly.

We got quite a few members from VA. I'm sure they can guide to enough BBQ places that will fit your bill.
Make a post stating the area and what your looking for....They'll chime in.
Jim

Welcome! Here in Virginia there is killer bbq all over the place. If you narrow it down to what part of the state you visit, that will make it much easier to give you some recommendations.

Welcome! Here in Virginia there is killer bbq all over the place. If you narrow it down to what part of the state you visit, that will make it much easier to give you some recommendations.
He did respond, but it showed up in response to Jim's post.
Warrenton VA, is where he visits.
Pauly, P paulyc1955 when you want to respond to someone hit the reply button in the bottom right corner of someone's response. Then it shows up like mine did here and not like your response to Jim in post #6.

Ryan

He did respond, but it showed up in response to Jim's post.
Warrenton VA, is where he visits.
Pauly, P paulyc1955 when you want to respond to someone hit the reply button in the bottom right corner of someone's response. Then it shows up like mine did here and not like your response to Jim in post #6.

Ryan
I see now. I had to click to expand that post. Got it now! Thanks.

Also, I'll be of no help in the Warrenton area P paulyc1955 . If you ever make it down to the Hampton Roads / Tidewater area I know a few spots.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky