Patty melt time!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Collinsville Illinois is the proclaimed horseradish capital of the world . They have a a festival every year . They sell it in a clear jar that says " Horseradish " Lol .
Load up the RV !
Ok back to the patty melts .
That's one festival where everyone's sinuses are clean.

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H and chopsaw
Collinsville Illinois is the proclaimed horseradish capital of the world . They have a a festival every year . They sell it in a clear jar that says " Horseradish " Lol .
Load up the RV !
Ok back to the patty melts .
I just bought some from a somewhat local company in Fremont Oh. Looking forward to trying it on some beef at some point.

Delicious Steve! Patty melts are up there as an all time favorite of mine! They’re hard to beat.

Damn Steve!! That looks both dangerous and decadent at the same time. I know i need to make some burgers soon for Tracy but with all these great posts recently I'm torn to pieces trying to decide which ones to make. Yours are right at the top of the list though. Beautiful, first-class burgers right there.

Robert

Awesome looking melts !!
Thank you!

Nothing like a good burger Steve.

Rob
Thanks Rob!

Looks good Steve!
Thanks!

Man those look good. I'm going to have to work these in.
Thanks Brian!

Delicious Steve! Patty melts are up there as an all time favorite of mine! They’re hard to beat.
Thanks Joe!

Damn fine patty melt Steve!
Thanks John!

Damn Steve!! That looks both dangerous and decadent at the same time. I know i need to make some burgers soon for Tracy but with all these great posts recently I'm torn to pieces trying to decide which ones to make. Yours are right at the top of the list though. Beautiful, first-class burgers right there.

Robert
Thanks bud!

Steve

I love patty melts and yours looks deeeeelish.
Thank you!
I actually bought 6 pounds of 80/20. And made a batch of 2 pounds each of:
Just Spog
Bacon and cheddar
A-1 burgers with onions.
That little burger press I bought is the bomb!

Reactions: BGKYSmoker
Last night I deemed it burger night. Ann bumped it to patty melts. Works for me! No build or cooking shots.

View attachment 658742

Used 80/20 for each burger with SPOG . With grilled onions and dill Havarti cheese. And 2 with Swiss cheese. And bacon of course!

View attachment 658743

Dang these were good!
The Patty Melt is quite possibly the best sammich ever made. Now I love a Rueben but again... Patty Melt. Strong work.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky