Patty melt time!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Last night I deemed it burger night. Ann bumped it to patty melts. Works for me! No build or cooking shots.

P2250233.JPG

Used 80/20 for each burger with SPOG . With grilled onions and dill Havarti cheese. And 2 with Swiss cheese. And bacon of course!

P2250230.JPG

Dang these were good!

Looks great Steve! Growing up my grandma would make me patty melt style burgers. They were my fav!

Nice job Steve! Love that 1st pic... first order of business... unhinged jaw lol!

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
looks great Steve, we did double Oklahoma smash burgers on the griddle last night. Used 2- 4oz balls of meat per person.

What is that white stuff next to the fries in the first pic? Mayonnaise??? If it is you know the debate that is about to start????

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
They look good also Steve.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris!

Indeed! They look good too!
Thanks Keith!

Looks great Steve! Growing up my grandma would make me patty melt style burgers. They were my fav!
Thanks Jeff! My dad used to make these often in the summer.

Man I would have traded ya burger for burger last night. Those looks great!

Jim
I would have traded! Thanks Jim!

Love it, now I want one for breakfast! RAY
Lol! Thanks Ray! What's wrong with a burger for breakfast?!

Love it . You guys are killing me . I have a brisket to grind up tomorrow . Onion burgers and patty melts are gonna be on the menu next week .
Thanks Chop! Brisket makes a great burger.

Nice job Steve! Love that 1st pic... first order of business... unhinged jaw lol!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan! I did need to flatten them a touch!

Looks good Steve!
Thanks Justin!

looks great Steve, we did double Oklahoma smash burgers on the griddle last night. Used 2- 4oz balls of meat per person.

What is that white stuff next to the fries in the first pic? Mayonnaise??? If it is you know the debate that is about to start????
Thanks Cliff. It was mayo!

Reactions: jcam222
It depends on the " Blindness scale " of the horseradish . You know like the Scoville scale for peppers , but how long you lose your eye sight after each bite .
I use grated horseradish .
Lol! I know that scale well. It is something I need to be careful of. I'll try that.

Collinsville Illinois is the proclaimed horseradish capital of the world . They have a a festival every year . They sell it in a clear jar that says " Horseradish " Lol .
Load up the RV !
Ok back to the patty melts .

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H and gmc2003
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky