Pastrami Pot Pie Updated

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Yeah the title is right Turkey Pastrami used the 1 breast we saved.
100_0344.JPG
more of the players
100_0045.JPG
I cook all the veggies 1 at a time for my tenderness
100_0048.JPG
100_0049.JPG
100_0050.JPG
all mixed together with Cream of Chicken Soup
100_0052.JPG
Making 2 pies so I divide the meat placing it in the crust
100_0057.JPG
add the mix and combine
100_0059.JPG
Cover
100_0062.JPG
Bake
100_0067.JPG
Cut after letting cool a little
100_0073.JPG
1 piece of pie
100_0076.JPG
Thanks for looking
Richie

Last edited:
Wow Richie that looks good. Can’t say I never saw that before. I bet it tasted better than regular pot pie due to the pastrami.

Like!

Oh Wow! Your filling stays put. Ours flows out from the cut crust. Guess ours is too soupy. Incredibly nice job!! R
R I have had that happen many a time.I think I could have added just a little more Cream of Chicken.
Richie

Wow Richie that looks good. Can’t say I never saw that before. I bet it tasted better than regular pot pie due to the pastrami.

Like!
Joe It was an amazing taste it just sent that Wow to my mouth.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

My goodness ,,, you're on a roll bud . Always looks fantastic . I agree with Hawg , you deserve a ribbon for that one .

That looks beautiful Richie, great piece of work! Must be the cold weather that's making all this comfort food show, make me hungry. Like, RAY

My goodness ,,, you're on a roll bud . Always looks fantastic . I agree with Hawg , you deserve a ribbon for that one .

Rich my award was setting a plate for my wife she enjoyed it as much as I.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

That looks beautiful Richie, great piece of work! Must be the cold weather that's making all this comfort food show, make me hungry. Like, RAY

Ray that maybe the case but I truely enjoyed making something out of the ordinary.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky