Over under all the meat!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingweasel

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 13, 2016
Mobile,AL
I live in mobile Alabama. Been smoking meats for a few years. I started out with each cut of pork trying to figure out to cook each correctly and then went on to chicken and beef. I was doing all this on a Walmart special and putting everything offset from the fire with a water pan above the fire. Using oak and mesquite most of the time. Seeing as these cheap grills temperature holds were very very quick to change I was always tending the grill which I think got me pretty good and understanding what was supposed to be happening to get a good cook. Well......after 3 years the Walmart special died....which I was sad about until my bros surprised me on my 30'th birthday with an old country over under smoker. Now im back in business doing what I love for friends and family and coworkers.

welcome1.gif
 to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a much needed rainy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky