Our Thanksgiving Breakfast: Sirloin Steak And Egg Scramble (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Robert, that "putrid looking mess" looks unbelievable, right up my alley., buddy! Breakfast isn't something I eat very often, always seem to be too busy with fishing in the mornings, until now.
Thanks so much Charles but honestly, I think scrambling eggs is one of the ugliest things on the planet. Sorry you don't get breakfast often. typically me "breakfast" is aburger, chicken sandwich, or taco plate during the work week.
Good to see that you're more than a "one trick pony"
BWA HAA HAA. I guess you're gonna remember that for along time, and I thank you for it my friend.

Robert

Great looking breakfast Robert! I could really it that right now for dinner, that's a filling meal!

That would be a mess headed straight to my stomach! I love loaded up scrambled eggs like that!

Whoa my friend, what a great looking breakfast! Not a huge breakfast person these days… but I would sure put a hurting on that plate! Nice job!

Reactions: JLeonard
Man thats a horrid looking mess that I'd ask seconds of. Now I'm thinking its about time for a breakfast cook.

Jim

Looks wonderful Robert, the most important meal of the day and one I hardly ever eat. How about some pics of what you have been working on!
Thanks ray!! You may not do breakfast often but when you do, it's a sight to behold!! Seen some pretty awesome meals you've done out on the patio.

Robert

yeah much better than the egg white omelet I made today with spinach, turkey, broccoli onions and peppers...no cheese
With the exception of no cheese, that actually sounds like a pretty darned good omelet. Don't know that I've ever had just egg whites, but they can't be bad.

Robert

Looks great . I've been doing breakfast lately . Nice work .
Most days, during the work week, my "breakfast" comes about 8:30 or so and consists of a grilled chicken sandwich or a burger while I'm on the road for work. I do like a traditional breakfast though.

Robert

With the exception of no cheese, that actually sounds like a pretty darned good omelet. Don't know that I've ever had just egg whites, but they can't be bad.

Robert
they are just a holder for the other ingredients that add more flavor, I have been backing away from the cheese lately as I had blood work today...lol

That is a fantastic looking breakfast Robert. Nice having morning time with Tracy. Looks like we have some warm weather this week. Hopefully have day where the wind is not blowing hard to go fishing. Lake Texoma has come up a whole foot since summer. Still need a lot of water!
Thank you Brian!! I've been pretty much gone for a few days. Did you get some fishing in? we had some windy days last week with the rain but been pretty calm so far this week.

Robert

that looks soooo disgusting. But i bet it tasted delicious lol thanks for sharing
Finally somebody who tells the truth :emoji_wink: You're right on both counts. It looked horrible but sure did taste good...and filled the void.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky