"OTBS"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, a feller goes away for a couple of days doing Dutch Oven Demos . . . :roll:
Ok, to the business at hand here- Sasquatch and Burksmoke both want to be members of the OTBS and since thier requests have been seconded -Welcome to the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke Brother Sasquatch OTBS #015 and Brother Burksmoke OTBS #016.

Welcome Brother Burke and Brother Sasquatch, use the power of The Thin Blue Smoke with Honor and share the Knowledge you have attained with others. May your smokes always be blue and True to the OTBS. Brother BEAR

Welcome to the fold Brothers Burke and Sasquatch! Your inclusion into this rare and honorable group only adds to the distinction of this great fellowship!
Cheers!
Monty

I want to take this moment to thank all of you for allowing me into the brotherhood of the OTBS I hereby promise to keep the smoke thin and blue and to help our fellow smokers out in any way I possibly can. I am truely most honored to be sitting among the elite. Dutch I hope everything is well with you !!

Brother Sasquatch , OTBS #015

Well, he finally done it and about time too!! A fellow that has been a sage of advice and tips and an all around great guy has FINALLY asked to be part of the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke. I felt that he should have been here long ago and now he is.

My fellow Brothers, it's my honor to install bigdaddyviking67 into the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke.

Brother Viking is OTBS #017.

Although he is relatively new to our Forum, he is well known to me and a fine instructor in the Art Of Smoking. Being the humble and selfless person I know him to be, he would probably never ask.........so it is with great pleasure that I "personally" nominate Scott in KC for acceptance and full honors of the OTBS. I know he will serve the Order and this Forum proudly!

Jeff

SoFlaQuer-I agree with you, Although Scott in KC is a relative new comer to this forum he is very knowledgeable in the Art of Smoking and I'll second your nomination.

Scott in KC, welcome to the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke, your number is OTBS #018.

Jeff and Earl, I'm honored to be inducted into The Order. I do get great satisfaction from helping beginners and feel a real sense of pride when some one I've offered advice to enjoy's success. I also try to be open minded about learning new things and am a real believer in trying things in the pit before making up my mind. Thanks.

Welcome Brother Viking and Brother Scott, use the power of The Thin Blue Smoke with Honor and share the Knowledge you have attained with others. May your smokes always be blue and True to the OTBS. Brother BEAR

Thank you fellow brothers, I will make it my duty to ensure all smoking activities are performed to the highest standard of the OTBS and will share my knowledge, experiences (both good and bad) and experiments with the forum.

I have the honor of announcing our newest member to the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke. Please welcome markeli (OTBS #019) into the Order. He shares the spirit of the Thin Blue Smoke and contributes greatly to this Forum.

Congradulations, Brother Mark!

I humbly and graciously accept the honor of being accepted as a member in this elite and and honorable group.

Sorry for the slow response to your welcome, I have been ignoring the board for a couple of days while dealing with some medical issues. Thank you for the welcome and I will do my best to uphold the standards of the OTBS, and share any knowlegde I have, and learn from those in the know.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky