"OTBS"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SoFlaQuer has sent me a PM nominating buzzard for membership into the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke. I have reveiwed buzzard's posts and I concur with SoFlaQuer that buzzard has been an active member of Smoking Meat Forums.

Welcome Brother Buzzard into the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke- you have the honor of being OTBS #11

Dutch; Honored members of the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke!

ranger72 respectfully requests admission to the Society of the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke!

Admittedly, I am a Cranky old Bastard and most especially when me and my very old friend, Doctor Jack Daniels get together :twisted: :P

But others who have walked the path of life with me for a spell have accused me of occasionally being good-hearted and quick to help others who are in need!

If I have demonstrated any of these qualities to you all then I would be grateful for admission to this honored society! :oops:

I remain,

respectfully yours,

ranger72

These nominations were sent to me in a PM from Brother Brian-
I wholeheartedly agree with you Brian and accept your nominations!
Welcome into the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke Brother Bob OTBS #012 and Brother Bill-OTBS #013

Thanks, Dutch.

I'd like to be the first to congratulate our two newest brothers and welcome them into the Order.

I will also use this time to voice my support for Rangers application. I have experimented with one or two of his recipe suggestions with certain success and I feel that he has also proven himself worthy.

Cheers,
Brian

God Idea Brian-

Ranger72 Welcome to the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke. Your number is OTBS #014, Brother Ranger!

I concur that Brother's Bill and Bob are long overdue in admitmittance into the Order! I would also like to welcome our newest Brother, Ranger, into the realm of the Thin Blue Smoke!

Congratulations All!!!

Jeff

Thank you, Gentlemen Brothers!

Thank you Dutch! For granting me induction into OTBS

Thank you brian very much for seconding me into the coveted order!

Thank you Jeff very much for the welcome!!

I will honor my position as a Fellow Brother in the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke!

Thankyou again..One and All!

ranger72 :>) OTBS # 14 :D

Brother Bear!

United States Marine Corp

Always Faithful!

No Doubt About It!

ranger72 Stands at the rigid position of attention and salutes all Marines; Past and Present; The Quick and the Dead!

Dutch and Friends,
Although new to site (1.5months),Im no stranger to great BBQ and a few small smokes. I would like to share with you all, a few weeks ago I decided to prepare dinner, A Venison and a Moose roast
p1000720copy8rn.jpg

They both turned out totally awesome!!!! I actually ended up with pains because I ate so much.

Now to the reason Im posting here among the elite.....while these roasts were smokin away...I snapped these pics
p1000721copy4jz.jpg

p1000722copy1ku.jpg

Im thinking that, I might be in the running to become
OTBS#15

Please give it some consideration, and in the mean time...ill keep the fire goin and the meat a smokin.
Thanks, Todd

Sasquatch,any man with enough fortitude to brave the elements of an outside smoke in the Michigan winter has my endorsement to become a member.

Having smoked through some pretty ugly weather, myself, I must concur with Dave. Those pictures speak loud and clear, nice work, sasquatch...I second the nomination.

Cheers,
Brian

Dear Revered OTBS Members,

I humbly submit for your consideration this my application for membership into the order. I have attached as an offering to the Q gods this image to try to sway them my way.
d144403a_vbattach10551.jpg

Burke,
Having enjoyed your pictoral tour of your "Quelinary" talent and obvious dedication to this pursuit I hereby second Florida Jeff's nomination into the OTBS! May your confirmation from the one and only Dutch be forthcoming with all haste!
I truly have enjoyed your posts! This is a pretty busy time of year for me. Things quiet down in April and I will be a bit more active then. Keep up the good work and even though I just had breakfast your latest "offering" has me headed for the fridge!
Cheers!
Monty

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky