OTBS Class of 2014

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
Please join me in congratulating the newest OTBS Members to start the Class of 2014!

JckDanls 07: OTBS #269
Chef Willie: OTBS #270
Disco: OTBS #271
driedstick: OTBS #272
Foamheart: OTBS #273
GaryHibbert: OTBS #274
bandcollector: OTBS #275
lkrus: OTBS #276
raastros2: OTBS #277
SnorkelingGirl: OTBS #278

Last edited:
Congrats to the new members.

Last edited:
Please join me in congratulating the newest OTBS Members to start the Class of 2014!

WOW!.....Can't believe I made it!...Yippy!

Thanks Dutch and to those who nominated me.

I am extremely honored to be included into this Esteemed Group.

I will do my best to uphold the integrity of the OTBS!

John (BandCollector)

Last edited:
Congratulations to you all and thank you for your wonderful contributions to this community.  Make sure you learn the secret handshake!!

Congrats! I have to admit i have to do some searching to figure out what the OTBS is but i think i got it figured out now haha.

Congratulations!

beercheer.gif

Thank you Dutch and to all those involved in the nomination process. I'm really pleased and honored to be included in this group! Thank you!!

Last edited:

I am blushing. I highly question I deserve to be in the company of these talented people but thank you for the honour.

Disco

Great selection this year. All have made many contributions and shared their experience and recipes...JJ

Congrats to the new inductees...... 
icon14.gif
        Don't forget your OTBS #. You'll need it when you use the penthouse pool and spa..........
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky