OTBS Class of 2014

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congats and welcome to the group! All well deserved ! Did anyone inform the new members that they had to buy the beer?

Congats and welcome to the group! All well deserved ! Did anyone inform the new members that they had to buy the beer?

Sounds fair to me! I will buy a round right after I finish getting my massage in the members' spa. :biggrin:

You guys and SnorkelingGirl are funny, but seriously Butchers & Packers said we didn't get a discount, do I need a keyword or will someone send the list in and OK us?

B&P wouldn't give you the discount? I hope that you at least got your goody bag! :biggrin:

Congratulations to all of the new members. I have enjoyed all of your past contributions to this forum and look forward to learning from your future advice, observations, recipes, and sharing of experiences. 

I raise a glass to toast in your honor.

Best regards,

Noshrimp

Well Damn... I didn't even know until I took a peek at the new list of inductees... Thanks to Dutch and the others that nominated and voted for me... never imagined I could make it to this elite club...

\_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ this rounds on me... Thanks again y'all

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! BRAVO to these fantastic people indeed!!! (OR "Sweet Smoked Cookies" as I say)! Smiles.

That is very deserved indeed, and I'm so happy to see who was chosen!!! (People I wished to be chosen in fact)!!!

Congratulations to all! It is a joy to experience your posts!!!!!!!

You must toast a glass and celebrate!!!!!!!!

Cheers! - Leah

Please join me in congratulating the newest OTBS Members to start the Class of 2014!

JckDanls 07: OTBS #269
Chef Willie: OTBS #270
Disco: OTBS #271
driedstick: OTBS #272
Foamheart: OTBS #273
GaryHibbert: OTBS #274
bandcollector: OTBS #275
lkrus: OTBS #276
raastros2: OTBS #277
SnorkelingGirl: OTBS #278
WooHoo!!! Congratulations!!! You all help make SMF what it is!!!

Please join me in congratulating the newest OTBS Members to start the Class of 2014!

JckDanls 07: OTBS #269
Chef Willie: OTBS #270
Disco: OTBS #271
driedstick: OTBS #272
Foamheart: OTBS #273
GaryHibbert: OTBS #274
bandcollector: OTBS #275
lkrus: OTBS #276
raastros2: OTBS #277
SnorkelingGirl: OTBS #278
A wonderful group of folks.  Congrats to all of you!  Well done!

Brian

Last edited:
Congrats to all. Well deserved. Much thanks for all the insight and help to the forum. Keith, Joe and I will be collecting those beers in a couple of months.
beercheer.gif

You guys and SnorkelingGirl are funny, but seriously Butchers & Packers said we didn't get a discount, do I need a keyword or will someone send the list in and OK us?
Discount?  They told me my 20% extra was well-deserved!  
biggrin.gif

Congratulations to all the new OTBS members, well-deserved and impeccably earned!  You set the highest of standards for the rest of the members and help and offer willingly!  Thank you for your dedicated service!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky