OTBS Congrats To Some of My Favorite Folks!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
SnorkelingGirl I think you are short one # LOL great job BD and thank you GREAT JOB EVERY ONE !!!!

BD's just testing to see if any of ya'all paying attention! Neener, neener, neener! :biggrin:

Clarissa-your number is 278.

Last edited:
BD's just testing to see if any of ya'all paying attention! Neener, neener, neener!
biggrin.gif

Clarissa-your number is 278.
Clarissa you are COMPLETE now LOL 

Sorry about my numerical deficiency babe.   You know Ol' Bri didn't do it on purpose... :icon_redface:   
:41:  278 is my new lucky number :41:

Everyone is just joshing you, Brian. That is how you know who your true friends are.....any tiny lil' mistake and you get called out on it. :biggrin:

Great having friends, isn't it? LOL!

Everyone is just joshing you, Brian. That is how you know who your true friends are.....any tiny lil' mistake and you get called out on it.
biggrin.gif

Great having friends, isn't it? LOL!
Oh yeah... I feel the love in the room!  LOL

b

Dang Gary

You missed all the fun!  Well... The important thing is you're out of that hospital !    Congrats buddy  b

Hey All

I must be the smart one in the crowd.  I started out by explaining to Miss Linda just exactly what OTBS was and then giving her the great news.  Not too often I get to say I'm the smart one   LOL.

Gary
I don't know, I kind of looked up to your genius.

Disco

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky