old member new screen name

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

s2k9k

AMNPS Test Group
Sep 8, 2011
SEUSA
There is a password reset utility. Just try and login using your user name (dewetha) and no password and the next screen you will see "Forgot Password?" Click on that and you just have to enter your email address and and you will be sent an email to change your password.

dewetha

Smoking Fanatic
Aug 21, 2011
Chicago - south Burbs
There is a password reset utility. Just try and login using your user name (dewetha) and no password and the next screen you will see "Forgot Password?" Click on that and you just have to enter your email address and and you will be sent an email to change your password.
thanks. that didn't appear in the stock browser, but i din't finish downloading all the  patches either. But now I'm using chrome and it appears and have reset it. i guess I'm an idiot! lol

dewetha

Smoking Fanatic
Aug 21, 2011
Chicago - south Burbs
if i had an account for each voice in my head....  
hit.gif

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome or not welcome ? Oh well Glad you are back and figured it out,   from  -  Gary in East Texas.......... 
[/h1]

Latest posts

Hot Threads

AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.