• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Clayvis

Original poster
Aug 7, 2020
I purchased an older traeger with the 3 position switch a few years ago. It has always worked flawlessly but the switch is starting to be a real pain to move. I’m interested recommendations on going digital. There’s not much info out there. Also by doing this can I have a shut down sequence?
Thank you everyone in advance!

My Camp Chef Dlx Pro is all digital with a shutdown sequence. Just set it and let it do all the work for you! I would contact Traeger for a digital replacement controller!

Last edited:
Reactions: Clayvis
I purchased an older traeger with the 3 position switch a few years ago. It has always worked flawlessly but the switch is starting to be a real pain to move. I’m interested recommendations on going digital. There’s not much info out there. Also by doing this can I have a shut down sequence?
Thank you everyone in advance!
Treager sells a switch that is plug and play that changes the 3 position switch to one that has more settings. I did it on my texas model

Treager sells a switch that is plug and play that changes the 3 position switch to one that has more settings. I did it on my texas model
The only one I’ve been able to find only has the temperature settings. Some of the others say they are to upgrade what’s already digital. Could you post a link by chance? Thank you by the way!

I think that may work for you. Also you could call Traeger and ask if they have some available for your model.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky