• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Oklahoma smoker in the making!

okiesmokes95

Joined Sep 19, 2016
Hey everyone! Nick here from northern Oklahoma. Looking to get into smoking good meat. Avid beer drinker so i have that side of smoking down! Ready to read and learn all the tips and tricks everyone posts! Most likely will be getting a pellet or propane smoker to start out with, thanks yall!

klutzyspuds

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 13, 2013
Welcome, Nick. You will find great advice here for all your smoking needs. But remember one warning and one rule - once you start smoking you will be addicted, and post pics as you go, cause if there's no q view, it never happened. Happy Smokin'.

Mark

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to the party Nick!

Nothing beats firing up the smoker at 6:30 AM & popping open a cold one!

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

bowhunter3290

Smoke Blower
Joined Sep 11, 2016
Welcome, Nick. You will find great advice here for all your smoking needs. But remember one warning and one rule - once you start smoking you will be addicted, and post pics as you go, cause if there's no q view, it never happened. Happy Smokin'.

Mark
That is true, i have had mine a week and one day now and have smoked 2 different foods and now i'll be doing a pork butt on sunday 

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.