Oklahoma smoker in the making!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

okiesmokes95

Original poster
Sep 19, 2016
Northern Oklahoma
Hey everyone! Nick here from northern Oklahoma. Looking to get into smoking good meat. Avid beer drinker so i have that side of smoking down! Ready to read and learn all the tips and tricks everyone posts! Most likely will be getting a pellet or propane smoker to start out with, thanks yall!

Welcome, Nick. You will find great advice here for all your smoking needs. But remember one warning and one rule - once you start smoking you will be addicted, and post pics as you go, cause if there's no q view, it never happened. Happy Smokin'.

Mark

Reactions: okiesmokes95
Welcome, Nick. You will find great advice here for all your smoking needs. But remember one warning and one rule - once you start smoking you will be addicted, and post pics as you go, cause if there's no q view, it never happened. Happy Smokin'.

Mark
That is true, i have had mine a week and one day now and have smoked 2 different foods and now i'll be doing a pork butt on sunday 

Reactions: okiesmokes95
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky