Oklahoma Joe Blackjack Kettle?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mlk18

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 1, 2020
Great Plains
Anybody seen one in person? Apparently they are a Home Depot exclusive. The pics I have found online make it look short, perhaps even shorter than a Weber tripod. Based on the published weight of 74lbs they seem to be substantially heavier than the 37lb Weber kettle. Which is just what I need. My smallest barking yard guard is well over 100lbs and all of them are pure carnvores who have no qualms when it comes to attacking hot metal for a tasty treat. A wobbly or lightweight kettle would not stand a chance unless I stood guard over it constantly. I am considering the Weber Performer with the folding side table but this Blackjack looks interesting too. I am a big fan of OKJoe and their heavy duty build quality, but I am not a fan of being a beta tester or buying something completely sight unseen.

No I haven't seen one , looks interesting though .
At the price you're not far from a 26 " kettle either .

Reactions: mlk18
I've heard people like the SnS kettle .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky