OK!! It's Friday evening...Who's smoking what this weekend??

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by fpnmf, Jan 28, 2011.

1. fpnmf

fpnmf Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Fl
    I Have plenty of pork and sausage. I might get a turkey.

Craig

2. I got cheese on the list for this weekend - in a weber grill using the AMNS!  (after I go scuba diving)

3. les3176

les3176 Master of the Pit

No smoke for me this weekend  [​IMG]

Sat.have to help family who's bar is entered into a wing competition for best wings in erie!!!

sun. wife is having a sentsy party so i have to help her set up for that.

its going to be busy but fun weekend!!

4. boykjo

boykjo Sausage maker Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

chicken wings are smoking as I type

5. porked

porked Smoking Fanatic

I pulled a 6.5 chicken and a 3.5 chuckie out of the freezer yesterday. Was just thinkin' bout the sides for them... [​IMG]....haven't done beans in awhile, hmmmm...a fattie sounds tasty too. At the moment, I have no idea what might happen, but rest assured, there will be smoke going on this weekend at this locality I can assure you. [​IMG]

6. mrsb

mrsb Smoking Fanatic

I have 2 requests from friends for fatties.  But they can't be all alone can they? Butt is on sale locally so maybe some pulled pork

Wow, that took forever to type, too much wine[​IMG]

7. meateater

meateater Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

Nothing I have plenty of leftovers and some BBB planned for SBS. 

8. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Doing a test run on a chicken stand I received from from a smoker on another forum

9. thebarbequeen

thebarbequeen Smoking Fanatic

Going to a party tomorrow, so abt's and meatballs stuffed with cheese curds to smoke. On sunday, hopefully a rump roast , maybe some chicken breasts, hangover and weather permitting...

10. tyotrain

tyotrain Master of the Pit

smoking 2 chuckies and a fattie[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  11. brokenwing

brokenwing Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

I was informed this evening that pulled pork was requested.  so off to the butcher in the morning!

12. Got the new MES seasoned...that calls for 2 fatties a chuckie and 2 racks of ribs on her maiden smoke. I know where i will be tomorrow...tending my new toy....len

13. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Stuffed, bacon wrapped pork loin and mac & cheese.

14. danmcg

danmcg Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I hope to get some sticks smoking tomorrow, if and when I get around to makin them today.

15. Thawed salmon filets overnight  ..  ..  ..  Ready to brine now.  A little Alder smoke and should have a good apetizer to share with the wife along with a little wine . . . ;-)

16. I did my first smoke 2 days ago made some jerky turned out great today I'm gonna attempt 3 whole chickens. [​IMG]

17. pokey

pokey Meat Mopper

Nuttin'! It's been like this for a month!

[​IMG]

18. Bone-in chuck roast today with stuffed mushrooms. Parents are coming over tomorrow afternoon for supper. Veal, potatoes, bread and desert.

19. michael ark

michael ark Master of the Pit

Forcast for sunday mid 50s with huge chance of pork butt. yum

20. rbranstner

rbranstner Smoking Guru OTBS Member

I'm smoking a bunch of wings tomorrow for Hockey Day MN.