• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

OK!! It's Friday evening...Who's smoking what this weekend??

fpnmf

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 19, 2010
I Have plenty of pork and sausage. I might get a turkey.

Craig

jjwdiver

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 5, 2010
I got cheese on the list for this weekend - in a weber grill using the AMNS!  (after I go scuba diving)

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
No smoke for me this weekend 

Sat.have to help family who's bar is entered into a wing competition for best wings in erie!!!

sun. wife is having a sentsy party so i have to help her set up for that.

its going to be busy but fun weekend!!

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010
chicken wings are smoking as I type

porked

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 2, 2009
I pulled a 6.5 chicken and a 3.5 chuckie out of the freezer yesterday. Was just thinkin' bout the sides for them...
....haven't done beans in awhile, hmmmm...a fattie sounds tasty too. At the moment, I have no idea what might happen, but rest assured, there will be smoke going on this weekend at this locality I can assure you.

mrsb

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 13, 2007
I have 2 requests from friends for fatties.  But they can't be all alone can they? Butt is on sale locally so maybe some pulled pork

Wow, that took forever to type, too much wine

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Nothing I have plenty of leftovers and some BBB planned for SBS. 

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Doing a test run on a chicken stand I received from from a smoker on another forum

thebarbequeen

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 22, 2010
Going to a party tomorrow, so abt's and meatballs stuffed with cheese curds to smoke. On sunday, hopefully a rump roast , maybe some chicken breasts, hangover and weather permitting...

brokenwing

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 30, 2010
I was informed this evening that pulled pork was requested.  so off to the butcher in the morning!

gotarace

Limited Mod
Joined Jan 27, 2011
Got the new MES seasoned...that calls for 2 fatties a chuckie and 2 racks of ribs on her maiden smoke. I know where i will be tomorrow...tending my new toy....len

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Stuffed, bacon wrapped pork loin and mac & cheese.

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
I hope to get some sticks smoking tomorrow, if and when I get around to makin them today.

m a grove

Joined Jan 29, 2011
Thawed salmon filets overnight  ..  ..  ..  Ready to brine now.  A little Alder smoke and should have a good apetizer to share with the wife along with a little wine . . . ;-)

smokermark

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 15, 2010
Bone-in chuck roast today with stuffed mushrooms. Parents are coming over tomorrow afternoon for supper. Veal, potatoes, bread and desert.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.