Oh joy. Hate being sick.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Both the wife and I tested positive and have been sick for over a week now. Sucks.

I hope you're getting some rest and start feeling better soon.
Wife turned the corner on her cold today so another few days...

SH, I've had covid and the flu and I'll take covid anyday. Get well and keep smoking and posting !
Same here. Covid was just eh for a few days. Had one of the flus about 8 years ago and it kicked my ass, but the pneumonia a few weeks later was really bad. That took 6 months to recover.

I hope you get better soon , Steve..I had an aunt show up on dec 15 to give me a month off from caring for my mother..Got sick Dec 17th. Lasted till new years eve..i had 3 racks of pork ribs and 2 racks of prime beef plate ribs from wild fork thawed out to cook. Of course that never happened. Got life all in order today and pulled them out of the fridge..open 1 pack and the smell floored me..Threw it all out..oh well, maybe ill get to fire up the smoker one day. 😎

I tested positive for COVID right on December 21st - my son pass it to me when he visited us two days before. He was back from Mexico one day prior. I didn't have serious symptoms besides fatigue but got better in three days. At the same time the wife tested positive with only one symptom - sore throat. It took 5 days till she started feeling better. Wish you a speedy recovery, Steve!

Reactions: Steve H
My wife and I both came down with it a little while ago. Man did it really $ucked. Glad to hear you on the mend Steve.

Chris

My wife and I both came down with it a little while ago. Man did it really $ucked. Glad to hear you on the mend Steve.

Chris
Thank you! Nasty stuff for sure. Hopefully you'll both have mild cases of it.

Hope things get better for you! It sucks, I went through it a month or so ago. Im that guy that wears shorts all year long never really bothering with the cold and i was so chilled, I had fleece pants on, 2 hoodies, a stocking cap, a hunting coat and 3 blankets and was violently shaking! Went from a 102 temp in the evening to a 95.2 at 2 am. Weirdest fever ive ever had! Finally had a few hallucinations rolling around on the living room floor as it broke while the family was away at my sons bball game and i started feeling better! Few days of my life that Ill never get back lol. Just slept..kinda and c
would catch myself just standing or sitting and staring at nothingness for who kn ows how long! Dam flu wipes you out!

I've been busy the last few days and was just wondering how you were doing.
Feeling pretty much like my old self. Thanks for asking!
Hope things get better for you! It sucks, I went through it a month or so ago. Im that guy that wears shorts all year long never really bothering with the cold and i was so chilled, I had fleece pants on, 2 hoodies, a stocking cap, a hunting coat and 3 blankets and was violently shaking! Went from a 102 temp in the evening to a 95.2 at 2 am. Weirdest fever ive ever had! Finally had a few hallucinations rolling around on the living room floor as it broke while the family was away at my sons bball game and i started feeling better! Few days of my life that Ill never get back lol. Just slept..kinda and c
would catch myself just standing or sitting and staring at nothingness for who kn ows how long! Dam flu wipes you out!
I'm better now. Sounds like you had it far worse than me. I haven't been bad since I've had pleurisy about 20 years ago. That was bad!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky