Now... that's a smoke!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dernektambura

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario...
Damn aquarium pump broke in the middle of cheese smoking bussines... no spare pump to generate smoke so man gotta work around the problem.... Husky 90 psi 13 gallon "aquarium pump" will do...
might even make me a bigger smoke generator plus this rig and make me some brontosaurus bacon....lol...
lol
20191018_165409.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: S-met
yeah... it was like: WTF... where's my smoke?!.... OK... time to switch to option B and move to radical aproach ... now I'm gunna smoke THE shit out of you... lol

Last edited:
Ok... I gotta admit... this setup: air flow rate plus smoke generator size gets me smoke burn flow through the wood pelets like allies and Rusians taking over Berlin in no time in second world war... gotta do some serious math... lol

Hmmmm..... Smoked cheese and roadside service. A whole new dimension in food / service trucks.
" Your tire may be flat, but our cheese is sharp "…..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky