Not looking good for us in Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Al, your bean soup sounds very good!! sounds like progress is being made, but it's never easy waiting for it all to get done. hang in there!

I know when we got tv back, I couldn’t believe the toll that the folks down in Lee & Charlotte counties took. It really is hard to watch.
Al

• Sad
Reactions: chilerelleno
We have people trying to find places to live as their homes are destroyed. They are still finding bodies. There's an empty field near me that is filled with flooded cars. Power is still not fully restored. Sewer mains are exploding. They are busting looters and scavengers. Convoys of dump trucks, power trucks, police caravans are everywhere. I ended up in the emergency room last night. Thought it was my last. Today we are resting. I hired Servpro and their crews and staff have been terrific. One adjuster from St. Louis will be here tomorrow. He's bringing me a bottle of his best St Louis BBQ sauce. There is light at the end of the tunnel

We have people trying to find places to live as their homes are destroyed. They are still finding bodies. There's an empty field near me that is filled with flooded cars. Power is still not fully restored. Sewer mains are exploding. They are busting looters and scavengers. Convoys of dump trucks, power trucks, police caravans are everywhere. I ended up in the emergency room last night. Thought it was my last. Today we are resting. I hired Servpro and their crews and staff have been terrific. One adjuster from St. Louis will be here tomorrow. He's bringing me a bottle of his best St Louis BBQ sauce. There is light at the end of the tunnel
Looters aka Scavengers should be lined up and shot!

WOW that's some serious damage. Wishing you guys all the best. fltsfshr fltsfshr I hope your doing ok this morning. Catastrophes seem to bring out the best and worst in people.

Chris

Woo Hoo, I just figured out how to use our DVD player, so at least we watched a couple of movies last night. I think 70% of our county has no elec. The sewer plant lost power & sewage started backing up & coming out of the sewer grates. We are supposed to boil water, cause the water plant lost power too.
View attachment 644833
Banana trees are pretty much gone, but I didn’t even have one broken bulb on the gazebo.
Al

Al,
That Gazebo was "SMF Blessed".

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky